A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Hunt, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hunt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Allan Hunt MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hunt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Hunt practices Neurological Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.