A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Hunt, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Brain Tumors
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Hunt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Allan Hunt MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hunt has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Matthew Hunt practices Neurological Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.