A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from University of Louisville .More Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hunt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hunt practices Neurological Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.