A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hurbanis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Hurbanis, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurbanis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hurbanis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hurbanis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurbanis graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hurbanis has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Health Central
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew David Hurbanis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Hurbanis practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hurbanis has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Hurbanis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ocoee, FL.
See Ocoee Orthopedic Surgeons.