A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hyndman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyndman graduated from University Of Calgary Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Hyndman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Eric Hyndman MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Hyndman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hyndman has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Hyndman practices Urology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Urologists.