A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Iammatteo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Iammatteo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Iammatteo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Iammatteo graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Iammatteo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- AHS Morristown Mem Hosp
- Morristown Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew D Iammatteo MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Iammatteo practice?
- Dr. Matthew Iammatteo has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Iammatteo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.