Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Imfeld
Dr. Matthew Imfeld, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with other offices in Orlando, FL and Orlando, FL (and 3 other locations). His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management and Neurology. Dr. Imfeld is affiliated with Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health, Orlando Regional Medical Center and Florida Hospital Orlando. Dr. Imfeld has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Imfeld has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Matthew Imfeld is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.
Dr. Augustine Joseph
Orlando, FL 0.99 mi42
Dr. Daniel Glennon
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Orlando, FL 1.66 mi40
Dr. Avinash Bhandary
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Orlando, FL 2.00 mi9