A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Imfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Imfeld, Phys Med Rehab/ EMG-NCS is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Imfeld
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Imfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Imfeld, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Imfeld graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Imfeld has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew D Imfeld MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Imfeld practice?
- Dr. Matthew Imfeld has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Imfeld practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL.
See Orlando Physiatrists, Orlando Sports Medicine Doctors, and Orlando Pain Management Doctors.