A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Imfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Imfeld, Phys Med Rehab/ EMG-NCS is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Imfeld
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Imfeld Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Imfeld, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Imfeld graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Imfeld has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew D Imfeld MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Imfeld practice?
- Dr. Matthew Imfeld has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Imfeld practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clermont, FL.
See Orlando Physiatrists, Orlando Sports Medicine Doctors, and Orlando Pain Management Doctors.