A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hogan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hogan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Etmc - Gilmer
- University Of Alabama At Birmingham
- Atlanta Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hogan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 25 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans