A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hogan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hogan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hogan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Etmc - Gilmer
- University Of Alabama At Birmingham
- Atlanta Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew James Hogan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Hogan practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Hogan practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, TX.
See Atlanta Primary Care Doctors.