A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hummel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Hummel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hummel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hummel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Hummel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Hummel practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hummel has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Hummel practices Family Medicine near Fountain Hills, AZ.
See Fountain Hills Primary Care Doctors.