A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Hummel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Hummel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hummel
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Hummel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Hummel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hummel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hummel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Hummel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Hummel practice?
- Dr. Matthew Hummel has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Hummel practices Family Medicine near Fountain Hills, AZ.
See Fountain Hills Family Physicians.