Dr. Matthew Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Kelly?

September 5th, 2009

One Fine Physician

And I will tell you why. I had become a single parent of 3 and money was tight. I was referred to Dr. Kelly and I was told that he would not charge me anything if I was not able to pay or pay what I was able at that time. That was a little while back, but I will never forget the Doctor who took the time to help my son with his injuries. Dr. Kelly was honest, knowledgable, kind, and more than what I expected from a physician. My family and I are glad Dr. Kelly is still practicing medicine. Thank you Dr. Kelly for being one doctor out of 100's, who takes being a health practitioner "seriously." A doctor who cares about people and their medical needs.

February 9th, 2009

Dr. Kelly is how Doctors should be!

Incredibly ethical and well-studied Physician. Has been my family's doctor since childhood and is a trusted advocate for our health.

March 4th, 2010