A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew McKay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKay
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew McKay, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKay graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. McKay has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
- Trinity Regional Health System - West Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew John McKay MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. McKay practice?
- Dr. Matthew McKay has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew McKay practices Emergency Medicine near Rock Island, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL and Bettendorf, IA.
See Rock Island Emergency Physicians.