Learn more about Dr. Matthew Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Phillips, Lower Extremity Joint Replacement & Reconstruction is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Phillips, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Phillips MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Matthew Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Phillips practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.