A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Phillips, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew John Phillips MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Matthew Phillips has 1 office location.
- Dr. Matthew Phillips practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Amherst , NY.