A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Phillips is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Phillips, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Phillips practice?
Dr. Matthew Phillips practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons.