A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Reed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from University of Illinois - Peoria College of Medicine.
Dr. Reed has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew James Reed MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Reed practice?
- Dr. Matthew Reed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Reed practices Internal Medicine near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Internists.