A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Sherman, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Sherman, FACS, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anal Gland Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Fecal Incontinence
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Rectal Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sherman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew James Sherman FACS and MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Sherman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Sherman practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Irvine Surgeons.