A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Watson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Watson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Watson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Watson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Watson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Watson practices Emergency Medicine near Cumming, GA.
See Cumming Emergency Physicians.