A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. MATTHEW WATSON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. MATTHEW WATSON is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. MATTHEW WATSON, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. WATSON graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. WATSON has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Atlanta, Northside Hospital Forsyth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. MATTHEW J WATSON MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. MATTHEW J. WATSON practice?
- Dr. MATTHEW WATSON has 1 office location.
Dr. MATTHEW WATSON practices Emergency Medicine near Cumming, GA.
See Cumming Emergency Physicians.