A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Jaffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Jaffe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Jaffe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew B Jaffe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Matthew Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Jaffe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Austell, GA.
See Austell Surgeons and Austell Orthopedic Surgeons.