Learn more about Dr. Matthew Jaffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Jaffe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaffe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaffe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Jaffe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Sports Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaffe graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Jaffe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew B Jaffe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Jaffe practice?
- Dr. Matthew Jaffe has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Jaffe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Austell, GA.
See Austell Surgeons and Austell Orthopedic Surgeons.