Dr. Matthew Javernick MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Colorado Springs, CO

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2017
Dr Javernick is great at what he does. He is very attentive an explains everything so I can understand what he is doing, side effects of what we r thinking of, an gives me the pros an cons. Won't go to anyone else.

October 13th, 2016
Dr. Javernick is a phenomenal doctor and surgeon. After shattering my clavicle in a mountain biking accident Dr. Javernick got me back to normal fast. He was compassionate, informative, and best always honest. I would highly recommend him and the Colorado Center of Orthopedic Excellence.

September 14th, 2016
Hip surgery
Dr. Javernick did a great job with my hip surgery. He was friendly and answered any questions I had. After 2 1/2 weeks, I have had no complications and walk 2 miles a day with no pain.

September 10th, 2016
Highly Recommend
Dr. Javernick had a great friendly demeanor, was very knowledgeable, took the time to explain my situation and answer all my questions. This was by far the best "doc" experience I've had in a long time. I would highly recommend.

September 8th, 2016
patient
I recently had a hip replacement with Dr. Javernick. I found him to be a very caring and personable individual. He had a wonderful bedside manner. Everyone was amazed at how fast I recovered from my surgery; all due to the excellent care I received with Dr. Javernick. I sing his praises to one and all, and I would highly recommend him to everyone seeking a hip replacement. He's my 'guy' of choice!!!

August 26th, 2016
I saw Dr. Javernick for a knee issue. He was very knowledgeable and kind. He was thorough in giving me all my options. He did surgery to clean out my knee, all went well. I would definitely recommend him to others and will see him again if other issues arise. I am very picky about who I see and he passed with flying colors.

June 18th, 2016
Dr. Javernicks's bedside manner and expertise as a doctor is amazing. He helped me solve a shoulder problem I have had for over 20 years. I would recommend him over any orthopedic surgeon in the state.

April 9th, 2016
Billing and waiting issues
I just received another bill for $70 for my one visit with Javernick. This is after a previous bill of $200 for a leg brace that I could have purchased at a local drug store for $50 and over two months after my only visit. I figure it must be for the two hours I spent in the waiting room.
Doctor's Response

There are times that clinic appointments run behind usually related to a patients medical / surgical issue and I am sorry for the delay. All braces that I recommend as a possible treatment can be returned free of charge with in the first 30 days. I am more then happy to revisit any knee issues and refund your money through the brace company if you feel you have been taken advantage of. I am truly sorry that your experience was less then optimal and I appreciate your feedback.

July 18th, 2017