A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Jepsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Jepsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Jepsen, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jepsen graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Jepsen has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew C Jepsen MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Jepsen practice?
- Dr. Matthew Jepsen has 10 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Jepsen practices Otolaryngology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Draper, UT and Minneapolis, MN.
See Salt Lake City Otolaryngologists.