Learn more about Dr. Matthew Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Jimenez, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimenez
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jimenez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Jimenez, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jimenez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Jimenez FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Matthew Jimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Jimenez practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Morton Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Surgeons and Morton Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.