A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Jimenez, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimenez
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jimenez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Jimenez, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jimenez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Jimenez FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Matthew Jimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Jimenez practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morton Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Surgeons.