A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Jimenez, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimenez
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jimenez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Jimenez, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jimenez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Jimenez FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Matthew Jimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Jimenez practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Morton Grove, IL.
See Morton Grove Surgeons and Morton Grove Orthopedic Surgeons.