Dr. Matthew Jimenez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Jimenez?

Superior Surgeon

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Dr. Jimenez fixed my leg when others couldn't . It was a difficult break/fracture and I thought I might not ever walk again . After meeting with him my husband & I felt very confidant in his knowledge & plan for my surgery .My leg turned out very straight and I can walk and drive . Bless Dr. Jimenez and his awesome staff . Nancy S.

Safe Surgery

Posted on November 20th, 2017

Dr. Jimenez replaced both my knees in the same surgery. I was grateful for his advice to do so. A few years later he replaced my right hip making my legs the same length. This corrected an error an earlier doctor had made by making my left leg longer when he replaced my left hip. I was truly grateful to him for making me whole again. So now I can walk evenly without a lift in one shoe. He understood my anxiety and helped me feel more calm. Thanks,. Victor D.

Femur surgery

Posted on November 18th, 2017

My mother was sent to St Alexis hospital following a femur fracture. They couldn't handle the complexity of the surgery at that location. Mom was transferred to Lutheran General under Dr. Jimenez care. He handled the complexity of the surgery. We continue to see Dr. Jimenez for follow ups.

Posted on November 17th, 2017

Very caring doctor and staff! Explained and answered all my questions.

Knee surgery

Posted on November 16th, 2017

Dr Jimenez and his staff did a good job on my knee as I suffered from a torn maniscus

Lucky to find the right doctor

Posted on November 16th, 2017

I broke my hip in Cairo,Egypt. I was taken from the plane to Lutheran General Hospital. I was fortunate to have Dr. Jimenez as my surgeon. What started as a scarey experience in an unknown hospital turned into an excellent experience and outcome.

Great Surgeon!!!!

Posted on November 16th, 2017

Dr. Jimenez knows how to talk to you and listen as well, he will work with you and doesn't push you into anything that your not ready to do. I recommend Dr. Jimenez 100 %. Thank you for everything: Sandra Wright

messed up hip

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Was in a motorcycle accident and hip was destroyed. The doctors at Condell took one look and sent me to Lutheran General and Dr Jimenez. Thanks to him, I'm not stuck in a wheelchair. He's a good man .

Excellent Doctor and Surgeon

Posted on November 14th, 2017

He fixed my knees, they work better than before.

Lucky Day

Posted on November 14th, 2017

On May 31, 2017 I had the misfortune of going from 60mph to 0 on my motorcycle after hitting a farm tractor that turned in front of me while I tried to pass it. After being examined at St. Joe's in Elgin I was told I could go to either Good Samaritan in Rockford or Lutheran General in Park Ridge. I was familiar with Lutheran General so I choose it. Best move of my life!! Why? By choosing Lutheran I got Dr. Jimenez as my surgeon!!! In one day I had the worst and best of luck. There is no way I can express my thanks for the two terrific surgeries he performed on me (my right arm and leg were broken...badly I'm told). My advice is listen, do what he says, and be patient. You will ultimately get as well as possible. Thank you doc and your great team. What confidence builders you are! Mike Fox

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Dr. Jimenez performed a surgery that allowed me to walk again when most felt that would be impossible. I trust him with my life.

Excepional Doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Dr. Jimenez is always professional. He always explains procedures in a manner that I understand. He always takes the time to explain everything and to answer all my questions. I never feel rushed he always makes me feel comfortable. I have had several surgical procedures performed by Dr. Jimenez and all have had positive results. K. Clyne Chicago, Illinois