A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cooper
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Cooper, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Cooper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Kraft Cooper MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew K. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Matthew Cooper has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Cooper practices Anesthesiology near New Castle, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See New Castle Anesthesiologists.