A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Howard, www.sleepdoctor.biz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Howard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Howard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital - Augusta
- University Hospital - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Kevin Howard MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew K. Howard practice?
- Dr. Matthew Howard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Howard practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Sleep Medicine Doctors.