A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Howard University , Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Raleigh General Hospital
- Orangeburg, SC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew K Nelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew K. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Nelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beckley, WV.
See Beckley Surgeons.