A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Nelson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Raleigh General Hospital
- Orangeburg, SC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Koma Nelson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew K. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Nelson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beckley, WV.
See Beckley Surgeons.