Dr. Matthew Nelson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Nelson?

April 17th, 2017

I was very satisfied by the service provided by Dr. Nelson as well as his staff! The staff was very courteous and it was easy to get my children worked in for an appointment.

March 29th, 2017

I was hurt by ostioperosis and never thought I'd walk again until this Mathew Nelson changed my life

January 26th, 2017

I don't like him

When I seen him for the first time he automatically said that he wanted to slice and dice on my left wrist.

October 23rd, 2016

my sister

Doctor Nelson replaced,my sister rt. knee, No one could have done a better job ,or took better care of her .Manny thanks..

September 19th, 2016

Mrs.

Dr. Nelson gives me injections in my feet and knees 4 times a year and as you can imagine it is extremely painful. He is caring, capable and gentle. He is what a doctor should be.

January 19th, 2016

Dr. Nelson

My visits with Dr has all been great he has great bedside manners always spends the time with listening to what you have to say explain things so you understand he did a hip replacement last year and doing a double knees replacement next. I would recommend him to anyone that needs a a good Dr. For your problems

January 13th, 2016

Patient

Long wait tie in office. Everyone is scheduled for morning visit or evening visit and herded through at their convenience. Office Staff is very rude and uncaring. They do not file correct paper work. As far as Dr Nelson goes, he is very nice and explains things well. I would recommend that he find a good office manager to get the office staff in line.

October 22nd, 2015

Not really professional

October 2nd, 2015

Dr Nelson is a wonderful dr

spends time explaining things we may not understand. wonderful bed-side manner, very articulate. does not rush to surgery tries to let nature take its course. listens to what you have to say and considers your opinion because after all no one knows your body better than you.

August 28th, 2015

Great Doctor!

Dr Nelson done surgery on my husband's ankle and has saw me for two separate shoulder injuries. I've yet to get MRI so not sure if i will be needing surgery yet. Have had great experience with him and all his staff!

February 25th, 2014

Terrible

Waited one hour and fifteen minutes and still never saw him. This does not count me coming early since it was my first visit so I could fill out paperwork. As I left, I asked for proof that my insurance would not be billed. The girl said she could not provide it. Later I called and said if they did not mail me proof I would contact state attorney general office. She then said I could come in and get written proof. I told her I had already left and had asked her three times for this before leaving. She could mail it to me. She refused. I am filing a complaint.

October 13th, 2017