A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kaag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kaag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kaag, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaag graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kaag has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Griffith Kaag MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Kaag practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kaag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Kaag practices Urology near Hershey, PA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Hershey Urologists.