Urologists

Pennsylvania State University
500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033
800-243-1455
Locations and availability (2)

2.5

|  Late  |  show details
Jul 13th, 2014

Dr. Kaag may be an excellent surgeon, but running an hour late is just not reasonable for patients like myself. Then saw his resident for 20 min and Dr. Kaag for under 10. I just felt like I was another cog in the wheel.

|  OK  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2013

My mother had bladder cancer surgery. She has had some issues since then. I guess this is to be expected although I feel like it was not discussed that well.

|  Not as expected  |  show details
Apr 28th, 2013

My husband's robotic prostatectomy lasted 2 hrs longer than I was told. He stayed in hospital for 3 days. This is not the norm based on what I have read. I think Dr. Kaag needs to be more realistic to us patients.

|  90 minutes late  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2013

Office visit with new visit. 90 minute wait. Saw a resident. Saw Dr. Kaag for 8 minutes. Definitely did not leave me with confidence. Very much seemed like a teaching hospital experience.

|  Not sure we were on the same page  |  show details
Aug 22nd, 2012

I waited a long time to see him.He recommended major bladder surgery.I asked many questions.He seemed annoyed.I don't think he realizes what a big deal this is for his patients.

|  Long wait in office. Never saw him prior to surgery  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

I waited almost an hour to see Dr. Kaag the first visit. He ordered 4 different tests. At my preop, we were supposed to review them...but he never came and I saw his intern.Surgery went ok. I did not feel well informed.

|  show details
Sep 22nd, 2011

Willing to discuss any concerns.