A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kaatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kaatz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kaatz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaatz graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kaatz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Pulaski Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S Kaatz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Kaatz practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kaatz has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kaatz practices Family Medicine near Pulaski, VA.
See Pulaski Family Physicians.