A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kalady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kalady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kalady, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Crohn's Disease
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalady graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kalady has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Frank Kalady MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew F. Kalady practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kalady has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kalady practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.