A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kalter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kalter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kalter, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalter graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kalter has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Howard Kalter MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew H. Kalter practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kalter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Kalter practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY.
See Bay Shore Physiatrists.