- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Karam
Dr. Matthew Karam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Trauma Surgery and Child Neurology. Dr. Karam is affiliated with University of Iowa Children's Hospital and Hennepin County Medical Center. Dr. Karam has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Karam has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Matthew Karam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Adel Afifi
Neurology, Child Neurology
Iowa City, IA 0 mi56
Dr. Alexander Bassuk
Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Iowa City, IA 0 mi20
Dr. Kerri Nowell
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Surgical Oncology
Iowa City, IA 0 mi14