Dr. Matthew Karpenko DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 14th, 2016
Great doctor. Explains things very well and in a concise manner. Very caring. I understood what I had and had all the options presented to me when I left.

July 29th, 2016
Fantastic Doctor
Superb physician. Compassionate. Truly cares of my well being. I can say I can count on him unlike others in the area. Explains my diagnosis thoroughly and allows me to understand my problem. Great credentials, the one you want to go to. Exceptionaly knowledgeable.

May 17th, 2016
Very knwledgeable and very good bed side manner.

March 29th, 2016
BEST DOCTOR EVER
I have never been to a more caring and compassionate doctor. I had a bad diagnosis, but he gave me hope, and most of all he truly seemed to care about what I am going through. His staff is also very caring and helpful. Thanks so much Dr. Karpenko.

February 11th, 2016
I recently had the pleasure of doctoring with Dr. Karpenko. He was very easy to talk to and I was very much at ease the very first appointment. I left feeling very confident that his diagnosis was correct and he explained everything to me several times...he was very patient and friendly. His staff could not have been friendlier and I was also very pleased with the waiting time..

January 15th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. K is a great doctor who has come back to the Myrtle Beach area. Very approachable, kind, and compassionate and one of the most knowledgeable docs I have ever met. Dealing with a difficult diagnosis he, is always there for me and my family. I can't say this enough about him. Thank you for doing what you do.

December 7th, 2015
Stage 4 Breast Cancer Less then a 30% chance of survival. If it wasn't for Dr. K ( A gift to the world from above) I wouldn't be here now. Wish he was back. Florida is a lucky lucky state

September 19th, 2015
First Time Visit
I can truthfully say my visit was one of the best for a first time visit. The doctor was familiar with my health problem and thoroughly explained to me what was going on and exactly what my treatment should consist of. I was also impressed with the print out that was given to me at the end of my visit affirming everything we discussed in reference to my health.

July 27th, 2015
ms
It was a sad day forme when Dr. Karpenko left SC. He saved my life when I had breast cancer along with CLL. He always greeted me and my 90 year old dad wutg a smile and big hug. I always felt he really cared about me and my overakl health. I am stable now am thanking my lucly stars that he was my doctor when I first became ill. I wlll always thank God for Dr K.

January 8th, 2015
Please Come Back
We desparately need him back in SC, he was exceptional.

July 3rd, 2014
Patient
Highly recommend Dr. Karpenko. He is very attentive, has in-depth knowledge of his area of expertise. While being treated for Polycythemia Vera, he took the time to carefully listen and also carefully explain the condition, its effects and progression. Following each follow-up visit, he again, provided detailed explanation of the test results as they relate to the condition. He is very personable, caring, and the best in every sense.

July 3rd, 2014
Exceptional Doctor!
Extremely knowledgable and compassionate doctor. Number one advocate and cheerleader for all his patients! He will be greatly missed in the Grand Strand area!