matthew karpenko DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2017
Very good
Dr Karpenko is a very good listener, communicator, and teacher. He takes time to explain things really well. When I call the office he talks to me right then and there. I've never had a problem reaching him. I've been going to doctors for years trying to figure out what I had. Well he found out and thanks to him I feel so much better and have the energy to do things. Thank you Dr Karpenko!

June 11th, 2017
Empathetic, Knowledgeable, and Up to Date
I met Dr Karpenko this month for a difficult diagnosis. He is very bright and felt he was optimistic about my condition despite what I read in the internet. He is very easy to understand and goes over a concise plan that I can see on a white board. No one has ever taken the time to do this and he answers every question I have before the end. His credentials are stellar and Cortland is very lucky to have him in the community.

April 27th, 2017
Top Notch
Dr. Karpenko is a top notch doctor. Knows the latest treatments and goes above and beyond any physician that has been involved in my care. He saved my life!

January 14th, 2017
Great Doctor
Very thourough and knowledgeable. Explains diagnosis in a concise manner. Felt confident after visit. Trustworthy and up to date on current cancer treatments.

November 14th, 2016
Great doctor. Explains things very well and in a concise manner. Very caring. I understood what I had and had all the options presented to me when I left.

July 29th, 2016
Fantastic Doctor
Superb physician. Compassionate. Truly cares of my well being. I can say I can count on him unlike others in the area. Explains my diagnosis thoroughly and allows me to understand my problem. Great credentials, the one you want to go to. Exceptionaly knowledgeable.

May 17th, 2016
Very knwledgeable and very good bed side manner.

March 29th, 2016
BEST DOCTOR EVER
I have never been to a more caring and compassionate doctor. I had a bad diagnosis, but he gave me hope, and most of all he truly seemed to care about what I am going through. His staff is also very caring and helpful. Thanks so much Dr. Karpenko.

February 11th, 2016
I recently had the pleasure of doctoring with Dr. Karpenko. He was very easy to talk to and I was very much at ease the very first appointment. I left feeling very confident that his diagnosis was correct and he explained everything to me several times...he was very patient and friendly. His staff could not have been friendlier and I was also very pleased with the waiting time..

January 15th, 2016
Great Doctor
Dr. K is a great doctor who has come back to the Myrtle Beach area. Very approachable, kind, and compassionate and one of the most knowledgeable docs I have ever met. Dealing with a difficult diagnosis he, is always there for me and my family. I can't say this enough about him. Thank you for doing what you do.

December 7th, 2015
Stage 4 Breast Cancer Less then a 30% chance of survival. If it wasn't for Dr. K ( A gift to the world from above) I wouldn't be here now. Wish he was back. Florida is a lucky lucky state

September 19th, 2015
First Time Visit
I can truthfully say my visit was one of the best for a first time visit. The doctor was familiar with my health problem and thoroughly explained to me what was going on and exactly what my treatment should consist of. I was also impressed with the print out that was given to me at the end of my visit affirming everything we discussed in reference to my health.