A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Karulf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Karulf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Karulf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karulf graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Karulf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ryan Karulf MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Karulf practice?
- Dr. Matthew Karulf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Karulf practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Portland Internists, Portland Critical Care Practitioners, and Portland Pulmonologists.