Learn more about Dr. Matthew Karulf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Karulf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karulf
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Karulf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Karulf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Karulf graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Karulf has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
- Zeeland Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Ryan Karulf MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Karulf practice?
- Dr. Matthew Karulf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Karulf practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Portland Internists, Portland Critical Care Practitioners, and Portland Pulmonologists.