Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kates, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 7 Areas, including Balance Disorders Labyrinth Diseases, Diseases of the Nose/ Nasal Surgery, and Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck.4 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kates graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kates has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- St Josephs Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kates accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Kates practice?
Dr. Matthew Kates practices Otolaryngology, Surgery, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near New Rochelle, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tarrytown, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See New Rochelle Otolaryngologists, New Rochelle Surgeons, and New Rochelle Plastic Surgeons.