The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Katz
Dr. Matthew Katz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Surgical Oncology and General Surgery. Dr. Katz is affiliated with University of Texas-M D Anderson Cancer Center and MD Anderson Cancer Center. Dr. Katz has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Katz has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Matthew Katz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Mara Antonoff
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi10
Dr. Gregory Reece
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Houston, TX 0 mi34
Dr. Jason Denbo
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery, Residency
Houston, TX 0 mi6