A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kaufman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kaufman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Kaufman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew B Kaufman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kaufman practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.