A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kaufman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kaufman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Kaufman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew B Kaufman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kaufman practices Ophthalmology near Gainesville, GA.
See Gainesville Ophthalmologists.