Dr. Matthew Keegan DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Beaverton, OR

1.4

July 11th, 2016
I have been treated by Dr Keegan for 2.5 years. Have had good treatment, until I applied for SSDI, due to Serious Chronic Pain Condition for 3 years. Dr Keegan made 2 Dx codes on same day, apparently to block my ability to access my SSD payments. I have filed formal grievances with Medical Office, CCO, OMB to get these removed entirely. Have been met with doctor abandonment, refusal to acknowledge or remove the errors. I have fired him, and now have a PCP that seems to have sound judgement and communication. His inability to look at me, touch me and engage in communication, instead of typing endlessly on computer, has me very frustrated. The 2 Dx are without merit.

March 11th, 2016
Doctor Keegan caused me two years of suffering because he was ignorant of my disorder and doesn't understand the principles of science. As far as I am concerned, he should lose his license.

July 24th, 2014
Patient
I have had the privilege of knowing over 100 doctors in my 51 years and have never given a bad review before, but this man, although intelligent, should not be a doctor. He was unprofessional , with the worst bedside manner I have ever dealt with .He needs to be monitored in his practice of medicine. He made feel bad about my medical issues. I will tell everyone who will listen to avoid this doctor at all costs and will go to the top of every department who will listen that he needs to be looked at in his practice.. thank you

February 4th, 2014
New Patient
Horrible bedside manner, acted like he didn't want to be bothered. Would not recommend to anyone.