A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Kelly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Kelly practice?
Dr. Matthew Kelly practices Emergency Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Emergency Physicians, Los Angeles Osteopaths, and Los Angeles Surgeons.