A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover.
Dr. Kelly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Patrick Kelly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.