Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kelly, ABOS Certified is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Patrick Kelly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kelly practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.