Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kelly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Patrick Kelly MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kelly practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Orthopedic Surgeons.