A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kern is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kern, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kern graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kern has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Bennett Kern MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Kern practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kern has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kern practices Neurological Surgery near Patchogue, NY.
See Patchogue Neurological Surgeons.