A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Khumalo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Khumalo, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Khumalo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- HIV Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Khumalo graduated from Rostov State Medical University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Khumalo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khumalo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew Khumalo practice?
Dr. Matthew Khumalo practices Family Medicine near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Chandler Family Physicians.