Dr. Matthew Kilgo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Kilgo?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Kilgo?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

In just seconds, present and future changed when I was diagnosed with cancer. Everything turned into a never ending nightmare... Then I met Dr Kilgo, at the end of a long day, both for him and for me. With calm and confidence, he explained to me what needed to be done at the time of surgery and all my options later on. I felt like a huge burden was lifted off my shoulders! Two surgeries later, I can say that there's nothing better than waking up to see that someone is always there by your side- Dr. Kilgo, Bobby and other doctors whose names I can't remember (but I remember they were there!), making my nightmare go away and bringing me both physical and emotional comfort. We only live once, and we want all the good things in life. I know for a fact that Dr. Kilgo, Bobby and staff -doctors and nurses in his office- are there to deliver the best care one can expect. I hope the most difficult part of this journey is behind me now and I'm looking forward to seeing the final work of art! And one last thought to all women patients who just met Dr. Kilgo: be patient and never lose hope, you're in great hands!

November 29th, 2016

mallory T

Dr Kilgo is a gifted surgeon who helped me feel whole again after having my children. I am thankful for him as well as his staff! Nurses were great, and especilly his PA Bobby! Can not thank them all enough!

July 7th, 2016

Breast surgery....I would tell my friend and I would choose this dr. again

July 7th, 2016

Excellent Dr.

Very knowledgeable Dr. Was extremely pleased with my results .. His assistant Bobby was awesome as well .. Great duo . Staff amazing office clean. Couldn't have picked a better place to go ..!

September 15th, 2015

One of the best I've ever come across. If you want him to fix something, he'll tell you realistcally what can be done, and then do it. What an incredible find. If only all plastic surgeons were that honest and skilled...

May 1st, 2015

Satisfied patient.

Dr. Kilgo has done a number of procedures for me, firstly, breast implants after surgery. Subsequently he has done some facial injectibles at my request. He is honest, has a pleasant demeanor, and never extreme with those treatments and those of my friends who I recommended to him. Results are age appropriate, very important, and spends quality time to answer any questions His staff is thorough. I recommend him highly . He is the only one I would ever use.

February 26th, 2013

very nice

My surgeon refer me to Dr. Kilgo. I had just got diagnose of breast cancer. I was not in the right frame of mind, but Dr. Kilgo & his staff work with me, with such great patience. They made me feel very much at ease.

November 17th, 2012

Dr. Kilgo Changed My Life!

Dr. Kilgo was recommended to me by a nurse who works at one of the hospitals in which he operates. I lost a tremendous amount of weight and subsequently had a lot of excess, hanging skin on my arms and my breasts lost volume and were very saggy.Needless to say, I was very self conscious at my consult and during the exam with Dr. Kilgo, he made me feel very comfortable. He was patient with me while I asked a myriad of questions and was genuinely concerned about me and my care. I must say the result is amazing. I never thought in a million years my arms and breasts would look this good. His nurses and the other staff at his office are also top notch.

October 16th, 2012

Best doctor ever: perfectionist, caring, super professional with a heart of pure gold.

July 2nd, 2012