Dr. Matthew Kilgo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

November 28th, 2016
mallory T
Dr Kilgo is a gifted surgeon who helped me feel whole again after having my children. I am thankful for him as well as his staff! Nurses were great, and especilly his PA Bobby! Can not thank them all enough!

July 6th, 2016
Excellent Dr.
Very knowledgeable Dr. Was extremely pleased with my results .. His assistant Bobby was awesome as well .. Great duo . Staff amazing office clean. Couldn't have picked a better place to go ..!

September 15th, 2015
One of the best I've ever come across. If you want him to fix something, he'll tell you realistcally what can be done, and then do it. What an incredible find. If only all plastic surgeons were that honest and skilled...

April 30th, 2015
Satisfied patient.
Dr. Kilgo has done a number of procedures for me, firstly, breast implants after surgery. Subsequently he has done some facial injectibles at my request. He is honest, has a pleasant demeanor, and never extreme with those treatments and those of my friends who I recommended to him. Results are age appropriate, very important, and spends quality time to answer any questions His staff is thorough. I recommend him highly . He is the only one I would ever use.

February 26th, 2013
very nice
My surgeon refer me to Dr. Kilgo. I had just got diagnose of breast cancer. I was not in the right frame of mind, but Dr. Kilgo & his staff work with me, with such great patience. They made me feel very much at ease.

November 17th, 2012
Dr. Kilgo Changed My Life!
Dr. Kilgo was recommended to me by a nurse who works at one of the hospitals in which he operates. I lost a tremendous amount of weight and subsequently had a lot of excess, hanging skin on my arms and my breasts lost volume and were very saggy.Needless to say, I was very self conscious at my consult and during the exam with Dr. Kilgo, he made me feel very comfortable. He was patient with me while I asked a myriad of questions and was genuinely concerned about me and my care. I must say the result is amazing. I never thought in a million years my arms and breasts would look this good. His nurses and the other staff at his office are also top notch.

October 16th, 2012
Best doctor ever: perfectionist, caring, super professional with a heart of pure gold.