A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kimberling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kimberling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kimberling graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kimberling has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital - Broken Arrow
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew T Kimberling MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Kimberling practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kimberling has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kimberling practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Pediatricians and Tulsa Pediatric Specialists.