Dr. Matthew Kimberling MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Cardiology Tulsa, OK

December 2nd, 2016
Been seeing Dr. Kimberling since I was about two years old. This is a gret place and I always feel comfortable here. When I turn 19 in a year, he is going to help me find an adult cardiologists..I hate to leave this faculity and Dr. Kimberling, such great helpful people.

September 28th, 2012
why employ such hateful staff!?
Love Dr. Kimberling. But how such hateful and rude people could work at a PEDIATRIC office is beyond me! I'm sorry that a 3year old had to go potty! You didn't apologize for being 45 minutes late, now did you. Rolling your eyes like a pubescent 13 year old is not becoming of you, lady. My best advice is to fire the office help and start fresh!

January 10th, 2012
WOW
He come to my son's room 1 time while he was in the hospital he didn't give was a business card instead it was a piece of paper hand written with his name and phone number never listen to his heart just started him on med's and went on his way that was the first and last time we saw doc kimberling he sent my son home with a phone call to the hospital with a heart monitor that did him no good seeing as my son is only 7 weeks old and can't tell us anything about how his heart feels so we didn't know when to record or not to record problems with his heart very dissatisfied with this doc

August 25th, 2011
Highly Recommended
My son has been a patient of Dr. Kimberling for years. Not only is Dr. Kimberling highly competent, he has always taken the time and energy to explain all procedures/surgery and my child's health to me and my son. He treats everyone with the utmost respect. Now that my son is older and has his own concerns and fears about his health. Dr. Kimberling goes above and beyond to communicate directly with him and to also prepare outside reports and health releases so my son can purse his interests.

February 12th, 2011
Happy Parent and Nurse
I work with Dr. Kimberling, and our daughter goes to him. He's always great with the kids and families, and knows his stuff. I trust that we're in good hands, and have seen him bend over backwards for his patients. I'm grateful he came to Tulsa.

December 23rd, 2010
Great Doctor and Person
Dr Kimberling is great with children. He does not do this for the money like some Doctors. You can tell that he and his staff consider your child one of their own. I would highly recommend him as a doctor. He is very trustworthy and honest. He and his staff spent a lot of time talking with us, told us what we could face during and after surgery. Its a difficult time for anyone and doctors like him make it as smooth as possible. Some dr's treated us like a client, he treated us like a friend.

August 27th, 2010
Sloppy and Incompetent Care. Very dissatisfied.
My child had a bleeding problem and a stroke because of failure to monitor a blood thinner properly. "Forgot" to check the lab results and change the dosage. We called the office multiple times for results but never received a call back, they always said he was "busy". Well, he is too busy to trust with my child's well being after this huge mistake. He has no business being careless with my heart child. I have heard similar complaints from other parents in the waiting room.

June 8th, 2010
Change cardiologists!
We were recommended by our cardiologist to Dr Kimberling for heart catheterization. He did an unnecessary procedure because he failed to read my son's medical records before he took him to the cath lab. Total incompetence. We will never use him again. We love Dr Kliewer, but this is malpractice and my child had complications that Dr Kimberling refused to take care of.

April 30th, 2010
A true life saver!
Our daughter literally would not be here today if it was not for Dr. Kimberling. The other cardiologists told us to kiss our baby girl and just be with her as she passes. Dr. Kimberling was the ONLY one who was willing to try to save her life by opening up the ASD enough to keep her alive until the surgeon was back in town. The surgery was stressful on everyone but he was successful and our little girl is now 7 and living a wonderful life. There are not enough words to express our gratitude to him. He's our miracle sent from Heaven!