A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kippe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kippe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kippe
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Kippe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kippe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kippe graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kippe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew A Kippe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Kippe practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kippe has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kippe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Dartmouth, MA.
See North Dartmouth Surgeons.