A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kippe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kippe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kippe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kippe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kippe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kippe graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kippe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew A Kippe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Kippe practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kippe has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kippe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near North Dartmouth, MA.
See North Dartmouth Orthopedic Surgeons.