A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kirkendall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kirkendall is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kirkendall, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kirkendall graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kirkendall has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Trinity Health - Terrace Park Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Kirkendall MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Kirkendall practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kirkendall has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kirkendall practices Internal Medicine near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Internists.