Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Kirsch
Dr. Matthew Kirsch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN, with another office in Rochester, MN. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kirsch is affiliated with Olmsted Medical Center, Austin, MN and Albert Lea Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Kirsch has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Matthew Kirsch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.
Dr. Graham Ritts
Rochester, MN 0 mi34
Dr. Tamara Alexandrov
Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Rochester, MN 0 mi13
Dr. Robert Kurland
Rochester, MN 0 mi40