A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kissner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kissner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kissner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kissner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Kenneth Kissner MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew K. Kissner practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kissner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Kissner practices Surgery near Buffalo, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Buffalo Surgeons.