Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kissner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kissner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kissner
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Kissner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kissner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kissner graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kissner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Kenneth Kissner MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew K. Kissner practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kissner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Kissner practices Surgery near Buffalo, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Maple Grove, MN and Minneapolis, MN.
See Buffalo Surgeons.