A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kleban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleban
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Kleban Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kleban, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleban graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kleban has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rogers Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Eli Kleban MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Kleban practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kleban has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kleban practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists and Milwaukee Child Psychiatrists.