A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kleban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kleban, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kleban graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kleban has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Rogers Memorial Hospital
- Bronx Children's Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Eli Kleban MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Kleban practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kleban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Kleban practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.