A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kleiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kleiner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kleiner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kleiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Theys Kleiner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew T. Kleiner practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kleiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kleiner practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Surgeons.