Dr. Matthew Kniss MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 22nd, 2016
He found something to take care of my seizures and migraines, that 3 other doctors couldn't figure out, I recommend him to anyone having these problems.

May 18th, 2015
Would not recommend.

May 29th, 2013
I was very displeased with my appointment with Dr. Kniss. He acted like I was some junkie trying to obtain narcotics. He asked me several questions that he would have known the answers to had he taken the time to review the pages of information I had to fill out prior to the appointment. His demeanor was appalling and I was highly disappointed that I waited 3 weeks to get into see this Dr. and he spent 15 minutes with me. I would highly recommended seeing another doctor or going to a different clinic. He also prescribed me a very dangerous medicine that (again if we would have read my medications list) could potentially have been fatal in combination with another medicine I was taking. Don't waste your time and find someone else who is willing to care about their patients.

January 24th, 2013
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR KNISS
I have suffered nearly my whole life with Neurological Disorders, starting from the time I was 6 with Bell's Palsy to present day where I have become Orthostatic Intolerant. Dr. Kniss looks at the whole picture, and is very precise. It is always a pleasure when I have an appointment with him, as his bedside manner and insight fullness is amazing. His office and staff are very personable making the experience a very pleasant and comfortable one. A rarity these days to get the whole package.

July 2nd, 2012
Dr. Kniss is very kind and very polite and I feel very comfortable with him.