A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linton Koger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linton Koger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linton Koger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Practiced in Greenville since 2000
Education & Awards
Dr. Koger graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Koger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
- Presbyterian Of Greenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linton Matthew Koger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linton M. Koger practice?
- Dr. Linton Koger has 1 office location.
Dr. Linton Koger practices Family Medicine near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Primary Care Doctors.