A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linton Koger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linton Koger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koger
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Koger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linton Koger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Practiced in Greenville since 2000
Education & Awards
Dr. Koger graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Koger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
- Presbyterian Of Greenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Linton Matthew Koger MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Linton M. Koger practice?
- Dr. Linton Koger has 1 office location.
Dr. Linton Koger practices Family Medicine near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Family Physicians.