A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Linton Koger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Linton Koger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Linton Koger, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Practiced in Greenville since 2000
Education & Awards
Dr. Koger graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Koger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Hunt Regional Community Hospital
- Presbyterian Of Greenville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Linton M. Koger practice?
Dr. Linton Koger practices Family Medicine near Greenville, TX.
See Greenville Family Physicians.