Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

• Currently 3.7619047619048 of 4 stars
Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 28th, 2014

Dr. Kopera is wonderful! I was orginally referred to his associate, who couldn't get me in for a month and they transferred me to Dr. Kopera's receptionist. She squeezed me in that day even though she didn't have a real appointment! I was so thankful. Dr. Kopera took his time and answered all my questions, even though I know it was a busy day. After a cortisone shot my pain is gone and I am able to get back to my normal activities. I was so pleased!

Mar 30th, 2014

I'm pretty sure Dr. K has seen our whole family at this point. Between four kids, multiple sports injuries, and a couple falls, we have the office number on speed dial :-)

Oct 24th, 2013

I was so thankful that his staff was able to get me in quickly when I fell and broke my ankle!

May 16th, 2013

Before my appointment I thought for sure I would have to have surgery--I'm so glad I saw Dr. Kopera, He wrote me a prescription for physical therapy and I have been pain free without any surgery!! I would definitely recommend him!

Apr 5th, 2013

Great Doctor with awesome staff! Wouldn't go anyplace else!

Jan 28th, 2013

After my mom fell Dr. Kopera fixed her broken hip. She had minimal pain and a very small incision! We will always be grateful for Dr. Kopera!

|  Great Surgeon!  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2012

Dr.Kopera did my husband's hip replacement surgery. The job he did was awesome. He is a very professional Doctor and goes over everything with you. Would highly recommend.

Jun 10th, 2012

Excellent doctor!

Jun 14th, 2011

Excellent doctor. Highly recommended!

|  Top tier professional  |  show details
by Paul Phillips on Mar 18th, 2010

Dr Kopera stands out in my mind to this day. He performed surgery on my right knee due to a meniscal tear which another doctor, who had seen the x-rays told me was the worst he had ever seen. Being an avid runner, I was not thrilled with this news. Long story short, my knee feels great and I'm always running around the back yard with my kids. As far as the staff is concerned, you will be hard pressed to find a group kinder and friendlier. Dr Kopera spends the time to fully understand your needs...truth is, I was going through a difficult period in my life. He repaired more than my knee. To me, a Doctor is more than just a physical healer but one who is compassionate and caring. This guy is truly one in a million.