A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Kopplin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Kopplin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kopplin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kopplin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Kopplin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopplin graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kopplin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew A Kopplin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Kopplin practice?
- Dr. Matthew Kopplin has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Kopplin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Billings, MT.
See Billings Surgeons.